IBAR promotes airline career and aviation job vacancies on behalf of its membership.
Please apply directly to the airline.
To feature your company or vacancy on this page, please contact us.
24.02.02 Lot Polish Airlines, is currently looking for a Business Development Representative for Italy
Italy is a strategic market for LOT Polish Airlines and we now seek a Business Development Representative for Italy effective 01.05.24, who will identify new business opportunities within the assigned territory. This home-based position (preferably in Milan or Rome catchment area) requires an account management professional that can successfully strategize for business and revenue growth and identify new development opportunities. The successful candidate reports to the Director Italy and works closely with peers managing group, leisure, trade and corporate traffic for the Italian point-of-sale
- Minimum of 5 years commercial network carrier sales experience
- Strategic relationship development skills
- Data-driven approach with the ability to read and interpret sales data
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders
- Team player
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and BI tools
- Passionate to overcome challenges and to create competitive business solutions
- Attention to detail and planning ability to handle multiple tasks
- Familiar with technical complexities and industry trends
- Enjoy a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Willingness and availability to travel up to 60%
If you feel, you have what it takes to be part of the LOT Polish Airlines team in Italy, please submit your resume by clicking here
23.11.29 EL AL Israel Airlines, Israel national airline, is currently looking for a Sales Representative
(Junior role) to cover the Italian territory employed by Italy branch
JOB DESCRIPTION . The primary responsibilities and required qualifications for the position are noted below. Position: Junior Sales Representative Base Location: Rome Primary Role: Contribution to passenger revenue growth through customers sales (travel agencies/direct sales), marketing support and promotional activity in the designated territory. Act as brand ambassador for EL AL to the industry.
• Responsible for building strong partnerships with our existing clients
• Establish business relations with potential clients to close deals
• Developing and delivering sales presentation, company and product updates to travel trade and at networking events
• Build market skills to forecast and track sales performance and potentials.
• Propose best practices and adapt sales and commercial strategies to meet specific needs of key customers
• Ability to work successfully within a cross functional team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• The candidate holding a diploma/degree(Travel Trade related studies a plus) should not exceed 30 years of age
• Experience in the travel sector/similar position: minimum 2 years.
• Excellent knowledge English language
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Proficiency in reservation & ticketing systems preferably Amadeus
• Team player, enthusiastic, keen to learn, positive attitude
• Reliable, strategic thinker, problem solver, highly organized
• Excellent relationship building skills – via the phone and in person
• Self-motivated, focused and goal oriented
• Client service oriented with great follow-up
• Available to occasionally work outside normal business hours (meetings and events)
• Available to travel within the Italian territory to meet consolidated and potential customers
• Availability from January 2024.
✓ Submit your CV to the following address email@example.com
✓ Subject of your mail: EL AL – Sales Representative Italy Branch
✓ Your authorization in processing personal data pursuant to EU regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and integrations
23.04.06 Royal Jordanian is looking for a Sales Officer- Ticketing and Reservation
Station: Rome Sales Office
The holder of this position provides booking and reservation services to customers by providing the highest level of service to sell RJ’s airline tickets and assist customers in managing their travel plans.
Take calls and answer questions on travel arrangements, route, time and schedule, offering competitive prices and confirms reservations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner
- Assist customers with ticket purchases, changes, refunds, and will-call pickups.
- Effectively communicate company policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all the airline’s rules and regulations are incorporated in the ticket.
- Upsell customers on additional products and services when appropriate.
- Process payments quickly and accurately
- Stay up to date on all upcoming events and promotions.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ensures all passengers are aware of all the rules, regulations, and policies they need to know about their flight and travel such as baggage allowance, tariff fares, check-in time, check-in location and other matters.
- Highlights to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport validity, visa need, health condition requirements, and other issues.
- Suggests travel itineraries for customers.
- Ensures that the flights timetables are continuously updated, and that brochures, sale and promotional materials are properly displayed on the counters.
- Files and organizes all the ticket documents in the proper files and folders for future reference.
- Maintains and controls the cash payments and credit card payments made by customers and hands the receipts and cash amounts to the Sales Manager or alternate at the end of each working day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, ticketing, and reservation.
- Highly skilled in customer service and a very customer-oriented person.
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of all systems used.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Sales, Economics, Commerce, or a related field.
23.01.30 Lufthansa Cargo is looking for a Cargo Supervison
Job offer: Lufthansa Cargo AG: Cargo Supervisor | lufthansagroup.careers
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 5 years or more of professional experience required.
- Experience in logistics, airfreight handling and/other operations required.
- Industry knowledge required.
- English and/other local language required.
- German language desirable.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
- Computer literate, MS Office as user.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Constant time pressure.
- High Stress levels.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- Hybrid Model (Remotely & In the Office).
22.11.30 Middle East Airlines is looking for an Accountant – permanent position and full time
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent experience
- Experience in similar position
- English & Italian
- Knowledge in general accounting
- Working knowledge with BSP- CASS- Oracle and related computer applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organized and Punctual