IBAR promotes airline career and aviation job vacancies on behalf of its membership.
Please apply directly to the airline.
To feature your company or vacancy on this page, please contact us.
23.04.06 Royal Jordanian is looking for a Sales Officer- Ticketing and Reservation
Station: Rome Sales Office
The holder of this position provides booking and reservation services to customers by providing the highest level of service to sell RJ’s airline tickets and assist customers in managing their travel plans.
Take calls and answer questions on travel arrangements, route, time and schedule, offering competitive prices and confirms reservations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner
- Assist customers with ticket purchases, changes, refunds, and will-call pickups.
- Effectively communicate company policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all the airline’s rules and regulations are incorporated in the ticket.
- Upsell customers on additional products and services when appropriate.
- Process payments quickly and accurately
- Stay up to date on all upcoming events and promotions.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ensures all passengers are aware of all the rules, regulations, and policies they need to know about their flight and travel such as baggage allowance, tariff fares, check-in time, check-in location and other matters.
- Highlights to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport validity, visa need, health condition requirements, and other issues.
- Suggests travel itineraries for customers.
- Ensures that the flights timetables are continuously updated, and that brochures, sale and promotional materials are properly displayed on the counters.
- Files and organizes all the ticket documents in the proper files and folders for future reference.
- Maintains and controls the cash payments and credit card payments made by customers and hands the receipts and cash amounts to the Sales Manager or alternate at the end of each working day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, ticketing, and reservation.
- Highly skilled in customer service and a very customer-oriented person.
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of all systems used.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Sales, Economics, Commerce, or a related field.
23.01.30 Lufthansa Cargo is looking for a Cargo Supervison
Job offer: Lufthansa Cargo AG: Cargo Supervisor | lufthansagroup.careers
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 5 years or more of professional experience required.
- Experience in logistics, airfreight handling and/other operations required.
- Industry knowledge required.
- English and/other local language required.
- German language desirable.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
- Computer literate, MS Office as user.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Constant time pressure.
- High Stress levels.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- Hybrid Model (Remotely & In the Office).
22.11.30 Middle East Airlines is looking for an Accountant – permanent position and full time
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to email@example.com
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent experience
- Experience in similar position
- English & Italian
- Knowledge in general accounting
- Working knowledge with BSP- CASS- Oracle and related computer applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organized and Punctual